Guinea Bissau visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Guinea-Bissauan Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Guinea-Bissau can stay for a duration of 90 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Guinea-Bissau must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Guinea-Bissau are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Guinea-Bissau are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Guinea-Bissau are allowed unlimited foreign currency import.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Guinea-Bissau a poor country?
Located on West Africa's Atlantic coast, Guinea-Bissau is one of the world's poorest and most unstable nations. Approximately 69 percent of the population lives below the poverty line, and 25 percent of the population suffers from chronic malnutrition.
Is Guinea-Bissau safe?
Reconsider travel to Guniea-Bissau due to crime and civil unrest. Violent crime is common in Guniea-Bissau.
What is Guniea-Bissau famous for?
Its economy is based mainly on agriculture, fish, cashew nuts and ground nuts are the main export products (more than 90%). Latin American-based drug traffickers are using Guniea-Bissau and several other West African nations as a trans-shipment point for cocaine into Europe.
What country colonised Guinea-Bissau?
In the 19th century, it was colonised as Portuguese Guniea. Upon independence, declared in 1973 and recognised in 1974, the name of its capital, Bissau, was added to the country’s name to prevent confusion with Guniea (formerly French Guniea).
What’s Guniea-Bissau officiall language?