Iran visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Iranian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Togolese intending to visit Iran must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Iran consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Iran the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Iran are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Iran are allowed unlimited foreign currency import as long as it’s declared on entry.
- Visa costs $84 but for Australians it’s costs $162
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Iran safe?
Iran is generally a very safe place to travel, so much so that many travellers describe it as the 'safest country I've ever been to', or 'much safer than travelling in Europe'.
How wealthy is Iran?
Iran ranks 94th in the world by nominal GDP per capita (5,289 US$)
Can you drink in Iran?
Under the law, it is forbidden for Iran’s Muslim citizens to consume alcohol. Much of the alcohol consumed by Iranian citizens is smuggled from Iraqi Kurdistan into Iran.
Can you drink alcohol in Iran hotels?
Alcohol in Iran is illegal for tourists just as it is for anyone else. And it is not sold or served in cafes, restaurants, and hotels or anywhere else around the country.
Is Iran a developed country?
Iran is a developing country.