Kenya visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Kenyan Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Kenya must first apply for an E- visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Kenya consulate in the applicant's home country.
- This E-visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the E-visa, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Kenya are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Kenya are allowed unlimited foreign currency import but amounts on or exceeding $10000 must be declared on entry.
- Visa costs $51
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Kenya dangerous for tourists?
However, Kenya is a country with high potential risks, although the centers of main cities are safe during the day. Violent crime is common in Kenya, including kidnapping, muggings, armed carjacking, burglaries. Road safety is also a problem. Street crimes are the main concern, especially in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Is Kenya a poor country?
Although its economy enjoys the leading position in eastern and central Africa, 16.9% of its population lives below the poverty line. However, the solution to poverty in Kenya still needs long-term efforts.
What is Kenya best known for?
Kenya is officially known as the Republic of Kenya. The capital and largest city is Nairobi. Kenya features many national parks and wildlife reserves, with safaris being a popular activity for visitors. Agriculture is important to Kenya’s economy, especially tea, coffee and flowers.
Is Kenya a third world country?
Kenya is not considered a third world country, it is a Developing country. The reason the term 'developing countries is used for countries in Africa, Asia and South America is mainly because the gap between the poor and the rich, is ridiculously huge.