Malaysia visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Malaysian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Togolese intending to visit Malaysia can stay for a duration of 30 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Malaysia must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Malaysia are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Malaysia are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Malaysia are allowed unlimited foreign currency import but amounts on or exceeding $10000 must be declared on entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i take get Malaysia visa.i am togolese in living in nigeria?
Is Malaysia safe for tourists?
Malaysia is a relatively safe country. As most countries, there are areas that are recommended to avoid. Malaysia can be safe as long as you use common sense and take advice from authorities, hotels and tour operators. It is important to follow the news on television and radio closely.
What world country is Malaysia?
Malaysia is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country in Southeast Asia and one of the wealthiest and most developed countries, outranked in GNP only by Singapore and oil-rich Brunei. The Federation of Malaya became an independent country on 31 August 1957.
What is Malaysia known for?
Is Malaysia a poor country?
Poverty in Malaysia is a controversial economic issue. Malaysia’s total population is 31 million as of 2015, of which 0.6% live below the national poverty line. Malaysia has grown rapidly in terms of economic development. An indicator is that in 2014, 65.6% of the population aged 15 years and above were employed.