Maldives visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Maldivan Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Togolese intending to visit Maldives must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Maldives consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Maldives the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Maldives are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Maldives are allowed unlimited foreign currency import.
- Visa costs $46
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Maldives dangerous to visit?
Which country owns Maldives?
The Maldives Islands is a group of islands in the Indian Ocean composing today's Republic of Maldives and the island of Minicoy in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep of India. Historically Minicoy was within the domain of the sultans of the Maldives.
What is the best month to visit Maldives?
December - April: These months constitute summers in Maldives and is also the peak tourist season. Between December and April, the island boasts of dry weather. There will be little or no rain showers during this time, hence, making it ideal for tourists to travel.
Do they speak English in Maldives?
Can you drink alcohol in Maldives?
Legally, if you’re 18 and not a Muslim, you can buy and drink alcohol. However since the Maldives are an Islamic nation, alcohol is effectively banned for the local population. However, nearly all resorts and liveaboard boats are licensed to serve alcohol, usually with a steep markup.