Mauritius visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Mauritian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 60 days
- Togolese intending to visit Mauritius must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Mauritius consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Mauritius the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 60 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Mauritius are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Mauritius are allowed unlimited foreign currency import but amounts on or exceeding $37 must be declared on entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What country owns Mauritius?
Officially the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres off the southeast coast of the African continent. Mauritius is a fascinating, world-in-one-island slice of paradise. Its very name of conjures up images of tropical luxury and stupendous extravagance.
What is the best time of year to visit Mauritius?
The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny. Expect some of Africa's best beaches, fresh seafood and long, sundrenched days on a Mauritius holiday. The island has a classic tropical climate with warm weather year round.
Is Mauritius poor?
Poverty in Mauritius has been reduced to just eight percent of the population since the country has flourished economically after winning independence from the United Kingdom in 1968. Mauritius is an upper middle-income country with sugar, tourism, textiles and financial services mainly driving the economy.
What is Mauritius famous for?
Mauritius, known officially as the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation located off the southeast coast of the African continent in the Indian Ocean. It is a volcanic island of lagoons and palm-fringed beaches with coral reefs surrounding most of the coastline.
Is Mauritius rich or poor?
Mauritius is the most competitive economy in Africa. Madagascar is one of the five poorest countries in the world now. Aid to Madagascar has been cut since 2003 because of the country's poor performance. Madagascar is the most disconnected country in Africa.