Niger visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Nigerien Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Niger can stay for a duration of 90 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Niger must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Niger are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Niger are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Niger are allowed unlimited foreign currency import.
- The official language of Niger is French, Hausa is regarded as their main trade language other spoken languages are; Arabic, Kanuri, Buduma, Fulfulde, Zarma and Songhai, Tamasheq, Tassawaq, Tebu.
- The currency spent in Niger is known as the West African CFA franc with the symbol; 'Fr'.
- The power plug used in Niger is 220V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type C, Type D, Type E and Type F.
- Niger is one of the hottest countries in the north, especially in the north due to its location in a desert region.
- The tourist centers in Niger includes; Agadez, Ayorou, Zinder, W National Park, Koure, Niamey.
- The religion(s) practice in Niger includes; Islam, which almost all the citizens practiced other religions are Christianity and Animism.
- The airlines operating in Niger are Air France, Turkish Airlines, Royal Air Maroc and Ethiopian, Niger airlines, Chalair, Tamara Niger Aviation.
- The time difference between Togo and Niger is an hour, Niger is ahead of Togo.
- The flight distance between Togo and Niger is 3 hours and 5 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you call a person from Niger?
The accepted word is “Nigerien
Is Nigeria and Niger the same country?
Is travel to Niger safe?
Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Niger, including kidnapping. There is a threat of retaliatory attacks in Niger due to its participation in the French-led intervention in Mali and due to niger’s involvement in the regional fight to counter Boko Haram.
What is Niger known for?
The economy of Niger centers on subsistence crops, livestock, and some of the world's largest uranium deposits. Niger shares a common currency, the CFA franc, and a common central bank, the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO), with seven other members of the West African Monetary Union.
Is Niger a poor country?
Poverty in Niger is widespread and enduring in one of the world's most impoverished countries. In 2015, the United Nations (UN) Human Development Index ranked Niger as the second least-developed of 188 countries