EXPLORE ANDORRAView all hotels in Andorra
Popular cities in Andorra
- Andorra International Jazz Festival, which holds in July and attracts international jazz acts.
- Horizon festival, a ski festival held in the resort town of Arinsa.
- Andorra la Vella Festa Major, held in the first weekend of August.
- Narcisco Yepes International Festival, held in honour of Narcisco Yepes, a famous guitarist.
- International Women’s Clown Festival, where female clowns perform.
- Soldeu Ski Resort, located in Soldeu, it also has a snow garden where kids can play.
- Grandvalina Ski Area, which has ski schools and alpine winter sports take place here.
- Museu Camen Thyssen Andorra, a museum where you can see artworks by top artists.
- World Champions Museum by 99 and National Automobile Museum, where fans of motorsports can view displays of cars, bikes and even bicycles.
- The commercial centre - Centro Commercial Pyrenees Andorra, where you can enjoy tax-free shopping.
- Natural park of the Valle del Sortery, which offers guided tours.
There are numerous hotels in the country to cater to the millions of tourists it gets yearly.
Facts about Andorra
Andorra la Vella
How do I travel out of Andorra?Get Visa from Andorra
For Andorrans looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Andorra visa to those countries, Embassies in Andorra and Visa Free Countries for Andorran passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Andorra
Is Andorra its own country?
Is Andorra worth visiting?
Is Andorra safe?
What is Andorra known for?
Is Andorra more French or Spanish?
Is Andorra a rich country?