Cities in Austria with Hotels
Know More About Austria Hotels
- The Sisi Museum, showcasing items that belonged to the famous Empress Elisabeth
- Vienna's Imperial Hofburg Palace, located in the centre of Vienna, it is the official residence of the president
- Salzburg Altstadt, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site features historical buildings and castles and a museum in honour of music composer, Mozart
- The Hofkirche, houses the tomb of Maximillian I, and other pieces of German sculpture
- The Spanish Riding School, a riding school for Lipizzan horses where you can watch the animals perform
- The Baroque Schönbrunn Palace, which features many attractions such as gardens, a zoo, a museum, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Klosterneuburg Abbey, where Leopold III is buried
- The Eisriesenwelt, the largest ice caves in the world.
Interesting Places to Stay in Austria
Find the best prices on hotels to our most popular destinations
Common Questions Travellers Frequently asked about Linz, Austria
What are the Cheapest hotels in Linz?
Book cheap hotels in Linz from $10 a night. Visit our cheap hotels in Linz page to find affordable hotels that fit your budget.
Best Hotels in Linz with a swimming pool?
Based on guest reviews, here are the hotels in Linz that have amazing pools.
How much does it cost to book a room for a night in Linz cost?
The cost of a room at Linz may vary depending on the type of room and date selected.
What hotels in Linz offer breakfast in bed?
These hotels have been said by guests to serve sumptuous breakfast.