Bangladesh visa requirements for Cameroonians
Travel and visa requirements
Bangladeshi Visa is not required for Cameroonians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Cameroonians intending to visit Bangladesh must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Bangladesh consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Bangladesh the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Cameroonians intending to visit Bangladesh are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bangladesh famous for??
Bangladesh is located at the Bay of Bengal, very close to India and Thailand in the continent of Asia. The country is loved for its lush green landscape and numerous waterways. One of the most known means of transport is by the use of boats. These are some amazing things that the country isfamous for.
Is Bangladesh a poor or rich country??
Bangladesh is one of the world's most densely-populated countries, with its people crammed into a delta of rivers that empty into the Bay of Bengal. Poverty is widespread, but Bangladesh has in recent years reduced population growth and improved health and education.
Why did Bangladesh separate from Pakistan??
The Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971 was for independence from Pakistan. India and Pakistan got independence from the British rule in 1947. Pakistan was formed for the Muslims and India had a majority of Hindus. Pakistan had two parts, East and West, which were separated by about 1,000 miles.
How did Bangladesh get independence from Pakistan??
It was official, they were not ready for a peaceful transfer of political power to the Awami League led by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. The Independence of Bangladesh was declared on 26 March 1971 by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
What is the main religion in Bangladesh??
The major religion in Bangladesh is Islam(90%), but a significant percentage of the population adheres to Hinduism (9%). Other religious groups include Buddhists 0.6%, (mostly Theravada), Christians (0.3%, mostly Roman Catholics), and Animists (0.1%).
how do I apply for the e-visa from Cameroon to go to Bangladesh?
Wouansi penehe Paul Flaubert
7 months ago