Guinea Bissau visa requirements for Cameroonians
Travel and visa requirements
Guinea-Bissauan Visa is not required for Cameroonians
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Cameroonians intending to visit Guinea-Bissau must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Guinea-Bissaun consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Guinea-Bissau traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 90days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Cameroonians intending to visit Guinea-Bissau are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel to Guinea Bissau??
Violent crime is common in Guinea-Bissau. Aggressive vendors, panhandlers, and occasionally criminals target foreigners at the Bissau airport and other crowded areas, especially Bandim Market in the center of the capital. If you decide to travel to Guinea-Bissau: Visit our website for Travel to High-Risk Areas.
What is the official language of Guinea Bissau??
Is Guinea the same as Guinea Bissau??
Formerly known as French Guinea (French: Guinée française), the modern country is sometimes referred to as Guinea-Conakry in order to distinguish it from other countries with "Guinea" in the name and the eponymous region, such as Guinea-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea. The country is named after the Guinea region.
Who colonized Guinea Bissau??
In the 19th century, it was colonized as Portuguese Guinea. Upon independence, declared in 1973 and recognised in 1974, the name of its capital, Bissau, was added to the country's name to prevent confusion with Guinea (formerly French Guinea).
What is the capital city of Guinea Bissau??
Bissua is the capital in Guinea-Bissau.
What continent is Guinea Bissau??
2 years ago
What part of Africa is Guinea Bissau found