Mali visa requirements for Cameroonians
Travel and visa requirements
Malian Visa is not required for Cameroonians
Stay Duration: 90 days
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mali known for?
Mali is famous for its salt mines. In the past, Mali was one of the richest countries, home to great emperors whose wealth came mainly from the region's position in the cross-Sahara trade routes between West Africa and the north.
Is Mali a poor or rich country?
Mali is a country in West Africa that is although very large but poor.
How populous is Mali?
In 2019, Mali has an estimated population of 19.66 million, an increase from 2013's estimate of 14.85 million. Mali is the 60th largest country in the world.
What is the main religion in Mali?
An estimated 90 percent of Malians are Muslim, mostly Sunni belonging to Maliki school of jurisprudence influenced by Sufism. Ahmadiyya and Shia minorities are also present. The remaining 10 percent of Malians adhere to indigenous or traditional animist beliefs or Christianity.
What is the climatic condition of Mali?
The vast northern desert part of Mali has a hot desert climate with long, extremely hot summers and scarce rainfall which decreases northwards. Mali has overall a hot, sunny and dry climate dominated by the subtropical ridge.