Tuvalu visa requirements for Cameroonians
Travel and visa requirements
Tuvaluan Visa is not required for Cameroonians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Cameroonians intending to visit Tuvalu must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Tuvaluan consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Tuvalu the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Cameroonians intending to visit Tuvalu are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tuvalu a poor country??
Tuvalu is one of the poorest nations in the world. It has one of the smallest populations of the Pacific Islands, with an estimated 2011 population of 11,200 people.
Was Tuvalu a British colony??
The Gilbert and Ellice Islands Protectorate was established by Britain in 1892 (the Gilbert Islands are now called Kiribati) and the protectorate became a colony in 1916. The Ellice Islands became a separate British dependency in October 1975, and gained independence as Tuvalu on 1 October 1978.
What continent is Tuvalu??
Tuvalu is located in Oceania.
Which country is Tuvalu??
Tuvalu is a group of nine tiny islands in the South Pacific which won independence from the United Kingdom in 1978. Five of the islands are coral atolls, the other four consist of land rising from the sea bed.
What language is spoken in Tuvalu??
English and Tuvaluan.