EXPLORE CHILEView all hotels in Chile
Popular cities in Chile
Hotels in los-andes
Hotels in Copiapo
Hotels in Talca
Hotels in Valparaiso
Hotels in Calama
Hotels in Pucon
Hotels in puerto-natales
Hotels in Osorno
Hotels in Rancagua
Hotels in Chillan
Hotels in Curico
Hotels in Coquimbo
Hotels in Panguipulli
Hotels in Vicuna
Hotels in Ovalle
- Grape harvest festival, to pay homage to Chilean wine
- Vina del Mar International Song Festival
- Festival of the Virgen del Carmen
- Cultural heritage day
- Los Flamencos National Park, which is home the famous salt lake of Atacama and the Valley of the moon
- Elqui valley, a wine region
- Valparaiso, a seaport and educational centre
- National History Museum, where you can learn about Chilean and South American art
- Parque Metropolitano, a public park with a garden and zoo
- Rapa Nui National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, famous for stone statues called Moai
- Los Pinguines Natural Monument, which is home to the famous penguins commonly sighted in September or October
Chile key facts
Popular Bus Terminals in Chile
Bus Providers in Chile View all providers
How do I travel out of Chile?Get Visa from Chile
For Chileans looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Visa to those countries, Embassies in Chile and Visa Free Countries for Chilean passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Chile
Is English widely spoken in Chile?
Is Chile safe?
When is the best time to visit Chile?
What is the national dish of Chile?
How large is Chile?
Are US dollars accepted in Chile?
Where are you going?