EXPLORE COLOMBIAView all hotels in Colombia
Popular cities in Colombia
- Archaeological Park of San Agusta, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Tayrona National Park, a protected area with stunning views and beautiful landscape
- National Coffee Park: where you can learn about the history of Colombian coffee
- Colombia National Museum: located in Bogota, here, you can learn about art, culture and history of the country.
- Barranquilla carnival
- La Feria de Cali
- Petronio Alvarez festival
- Rock al Parque
- Ibero-American Theatre festival
- Feria de las Flores
- Silleteros Parade
Colombia key facts
Popular Bus Terminals in Colombia
Bus Providers in Colombia View all providers
How do I travel out of Colombia?Get Visa from Colombia
For Colombians looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Visa to those countries, Embassies in Colombia and Visa Free Countries for Colombian passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Colombia
Does Colombia have four seasons?
What is the best month to visit Colombia?
How many regions are in Colombia?
- Caribbean region,
- Pacific region,
- Andean region,
- Orinoco region,
- and Amazon Region.
What is the rainy season in Colombia?
Is English spoken in Colombia?
What are the main holidays in Colombia?
- New year - January 1
- Epiphany - January 6
- Saint Joseph’s Day – March 19
- Labour Day – May 1
- Ascension of Jesus, Corpus Christi and Sacred Heart – 39, 60 and 68 days after Easter Sunday respectively
- Declaration of Independence – July 20
- Columbus Day - October 12