EXPLORE HAITIView all hotels in Haiti
Popular cities in Haiti
- New year/Independence day
- Ancestry day
- Dessalines day, in honour of Jean Jacques Dessalines
- Pic Macaya National Park: an over 8,000 hectare park featuring cloud forest
- Foret des Pins: a pine forest which is also home to the highest mountain, Pic la Selle
- Citadelle Laferriere: a mountain top fortress built by King Henri I, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sans-Souci Palace: formerly the royal palace of King Henri of Haiti, the ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Saut D’eau: a beautiful waterfall which is also a religious site for voodoo believers
Haiti key facts
Popular Bus Terminals in Haiti
Bus Providers in Haiti View all providers
How do I travel out of Haiti?Get Visa from Haiti
For Haitians looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Visa to those countries, Embassies in Haiti and Visa Free Countries for Haitian passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Haiti
What language do they speak in Haiti?
What should I take to Haiti?
Is Haiti safe to travel?
What is there to do in Haiti?
- Take a hike
- Relax on beautiful beaches such as Labadee
- Explore archaeological and culturally significant sites
- Jump off a cliff into the beautiful waters of Bassin Bleu
- Explore the national parks and pine forest
Can you use US money in Haiti?
When is the best time to visit Haiti?
Where are you going?