EXPLORE POLANDView all hotels in Poland
Popular cities in Poland
- All Souls Jazz Festival.
- Crossroads Festival, features music from all around the world.
- Jazz at the Old Town Festival, a free musical event held at Warsaw’s Old Town.
- Warsaw International Film Festival.
- Cracovia Marathon, held in Krakow, it features long and short distances races.
- International Street Art Festival, a great place to experience and learn about the local culture. Held in the capital, Warsaw.
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: a town in Southern Poland that features many attractions including a monastery, the Basilica of St Mary, Ecce Homo Chapel, Chapel of the Crucifixion, and Heart of Mary Chapel.
- Karkonoski National Park: one of the most popular tourist sites, it draws about a million visitors a year and is a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Skiing and hiking are popular activities to engage in and it also has guesthouses.
- Malbork Castle: a Gothic-style castle built in 1406, it also features a museum.
- Slowinski National Park: located along the Baltic Coast, it features moving sand dunes and has a beautiful landmark.
- Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, located on the famous Auschwitz concentration camp. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is a state memorial to the victims of Nazism.
- Wroclaw: Wroclaw is one of the oldest and most popular cities in the country, it has a huge Market Square which is home to a Gothic Old Town Hall.
Poland key facts
Popular Bus Terminals in Poland
Bus Providers in Poland View all providers
How do I travel out of Poland?Get Visa from Poland
For Polishes looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Visa to those countries, Embassies in Poland and Visa Free Countries for Polish passport holders