EXPLORE SAMOAView all hotels in Samoa
Popular cities in Samoa
- Apia Arts and Crafts Festival, here you can get some souvenirs of Samoan traditional handicrafts.
- Samoa International Game Fishing Tournament.
- Fautasi Outrigger Canoe, a big sporting event featuring a water race.
- Tafesilafa’i Festival, a celebration of Pacific Island culture.
- Teuila Festival, you can learn about Samoan culture and heritage at the Teuila Festival.
- Apia Jazz Festival, featuring performances from acclaimed jazz musicians
- Tafua Peninsula Rainforest Reserve: a natural rainforest on the island of Ulopu, it is popular among bird lover and it is home to the Tafua Crater. Carry along binoculars when visiting here.
- Dwarves Cave: a mysterious cave in the village of Paia. It is named after a clan of people who are said to still live inside. You can explore the cave with a guide.
- Alofaaga Blowholes: volcanic plug holes that expel water at high speed and power.
- Falealupo Rainforest Preserve: a rainforest preserve that features a treetop canopy walk.
- Lake Lanoto’o National Park: a swampland filled with wildlife.
- Le Pupu-Pui National Park: has some fantastic hiking trails including the highest point on the island, Mt. Fito. It also features a beautiful waterfall – Togitogiga Falls.
- Papapapai-Tai Falls: a breath-taking landscape with astonishing views. You can enjoy a swim near the waterfall.
Facts about Samoa
How do I travel out of Samoa?Get Visa from Samoa
For Samoans looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Samoa visa to those countries, Embassies in Samoa and Visa Free Countries for Samoan passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Samoa
Is Samoa safe?
What is the best time of year to go to Samoa?
Can you drink the water in Samoa?
What kind of food do they eat in Samoa?
What language do they speak in Samoa?
What type of currency is used in Samoa?