EXPLORE SAN MARINOView all hotels in San Marino
Popular cities in San Marino
About San Marino
- The Three Towers of San Marino: located at the peak of San Marino, the towers are Guaita, Cesta, and Montale. You can take guided tours to the peak of the towers.
- The Cathedral of San Marino: the main church in San Marino, you can visit to observe neoclassical architecture.
- The Piazza della Libertà: which features a colourful change of guard ceremony
- The State Museum of San Marino (Museo di stato di San Marino): features a collection of artefacts and paintings related to the country’s history.
Facts about San Marino
City of San Marino
How do I travel out of San Marino?Get Visa from San Marino
For Sammarineses looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get San Marino visa to those countries, Embassies in San Marino and Visa Free Countries for Sammarinese passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About San Marino
Is San Marino worth visiting?
Is San Marino safe?
What is there to do in San Marino?
- Try the Torta Tre Monti
- Take a stroll from Borgo Maggiore to San Marino or take the aerial cable car
- Visit the historic city centre
- Explore the streets and shops, and collect souvenirs for your trip
Is there an airport in San Marino?
What language do they speak in San Marino?
What is the currency in San Marino?