Cities in Haiti with Hotels
Know More About Haiti Hotels
- New year/Independence day
- Ancestry day
- Dessalines day, in honour of Jean Jacques Dessalines
- Pic Macaya National Park: an over 8,000 hectare park featuring cloud forest
- Foret des Pins: a pine forest which is also home to the highest mountain, Pic la Selle
- Citadelle Laferriere: a mountain top fortress built by King Henri I, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sans-Souci Palace: formerly the royal palace of King Henri of Haiti, the ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Saut D’eau: a beautiful waterfall which is also a religious site for voodoo believers
Interesting Places to Stay in Haiti
Find the best prices on hotels to our most popular destinations
Common Questions Travellers Frequently asked about Okap, Haiti
What are the Cheapest hotels in Okap?
Book cheap hotels in Okap from $10 a night. Visit our cheap hotels in Okap page to find affordable hotels that fit your budget.
Best Hotels in Okap with a swimming pool?
Based on guest reviews, here are the hotels in Okap that have amazing pools.
How much does it cost to book a room for a night in Okap cost?
The cost of a room at Okap may vary depending on the type of room and date selected.
What hotels in Okap offer breakfast in bed?
These hotels have been said by guests to serve sumptuous breakfast.