EXPLORE ROMANIAView all hotels in Romania
Popular cities in Romania
- The Traditional Crafts Fair in Bucharest
- Sighisoara Festival of Medieval Arts and Crafts
- The Maidens' Fair (Targul de Fete): a matchmaking festival
- Romania's Folk Art Festival
- Wine Making Festival
- Crisana’s Apuseni Mountains: where you can enjoy hikes in the summer and winter sports in winter.
- Maramures: home to the traditional wooden churches, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Bran Castle: one of the most popular tourist attractions in Romania, it is said to be Dracula's Castle.
- The painted churches of northern Moldavia: architectural masterpieces that are on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- Sculptural Ensemble of Constantin Brâncuși: in honour of the heroes of World War.
Romania key facts
Popular Bus Terminals in Romania
Bus Providers in Romania View all providers
How do I travel out of Romania?Get Visa from Romania
For Romanians looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Visa to those countries, Embassies in Romania and Visa Free Countries for Romanian passport holders